Explosion proof motors for surface industries in presence of explosive atmosphere in the form of gas , vapor or dust, relative to category 2 suitable for zone 1 and zone 2 (2G), for zone 21 and 22 (2D).
- CERTIFICATE: TUV IT 13 ATEX 038X
- CERTIFICATE: TUV IT 13 ATEX 039X
- CERTIFICATE: TUV IT 14 ATEX 029x
- II 2G Ex d IIC T4-T5-T6 Gb Ta:-20°C to 60-50-40°C
- II 2G Ex de IIC T4-T5-T6 Gb Ta:-20°C to 60-50-40°C
- II 2D Ex tb IIIC T135°C-100°C-85°C Db IP66 Ta:-20°C to 60-50-40°C
AVAILABLE IN IIB VERSION WITH THE FOLLOWING MARKING:
- II 2G Ex d IIB T4-T5-T6 Gb Ta:-40°C to 60°C
- II 2G Ex de IIB T4-T5-T6 Gb Ta:-40°C to 60 °C
- II 2D Ex tb IIIC T135°C-100°C-85°C Db IP66 Ta:-40°C to 60 °C
BOTH VERSIONS ARE AVAILABLE WITH:
- CERTIFICATE: IECEx CCVE 15.0003X
- CERTIFICATE: № TC RU C-IT .AA87.B.00193 (for Russian market)
These motors are available in aluminum in frames 56- 160 in three phase , single phase , double speed and for inverter duty versions.
One of the peculiarities of these motors is the modularity and versatility of the assemblies ( B3, B5,B14,B34,B35). Both feet B3 and flanges B5 and B14 can be disassembled without opening the motor and permit an easy change of mounting arrangements. Therefore the storage of these motors is easy and cost saving. The terminal box can be located on all the motor sides and the cable entry / exit can be turned by 360°.
The motors are built according to European standards: EN 60079-0; EN 60079-1; EN 60079-7; EN 60079-31.
SINGLE PHASE AND THREE PHASE MOTORS
Available in frames 56-160 in 5 arrangements.